The Herbst Group comprises a group of companies that are engaged in business in various spheres of human activity. We are in the vanguard of state-of-the-art technologies making the latest advancements serve the needs of our clients.
High development standards
We adhere to strict development standards that guarantee the high quality of our products and services.
Qualified Customer Assistance
We appreciate every our customer and do our best to provide the highest quality assistance and training.
The technologies we develop will help you reduce and optimize your costs and expenses.
Thorough Research Activity
A completely integrated financial software solution for the small business with a comprehensive range of optional extras which can be added as required.
Wed, 29 Nov 2017 17:19:14 +0000
This is a mandatory update supporting the new ROS Tax Credit Certificate (P2C) file format effective from 25th November 2017.
Visit Herbst Software Support Center to download the latest version.
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 18:25:29 +0000
Version 126.96.36.199 brings some exciting new additions and many improvements, some of which are detailed below.
– Introducing gauges for start-up screen, used for visualising key data
– Intuitive custom data indicators on start-up screen
– Grid view optimisations – the software is now up to 5 times faster in certain views
– Chip and pin integration for credit/debit cards
– Kiosk out version 1 released
– General kiosk improvements and optimisations throughout
Foreign Exchange (FX)
– Currency/foreign exchange drastically improved in many areas
General Improvements & Optimisations
– Quick filter functionality on many pop-up menus, including user item fields which speeds up the selection process for the more advanced user
– More customer self-service settings, facilitating site and consignee allocation.
– New product converter order wizard. Similar to stock re-order wizard with split screen functionality, allowing for the ability to see items such as predictive stock requirements.
– See unallocated credit notes in the payments allocation area, improving visibility for users who sometimes have credit notes that have not been allocated.
Visit Herbst Software Support Center to look through the detailed list of changes and bug fixes in this version.
Thu, 15 Dec 2016 11:46:48 +0000