Herbst Wicklow (Head Office)
Manager: Pat O'Neill
Farm Centre, Main Street,
Manager: Pat Henry
We sell a wide range of fertilizer, feeds and chemicals to
the farming industry.
We also export purebred Hereford heifers and purebred
Wicklow cheviot sheep.
For the latest prices send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We export both purebred certified Hereford cattle and "pure to the breed"
herefords without papers. All cattle are available direct from our
herds in Wicklow or Germany.
We also export embryos and in calf heifers.
A Wicklow Cheviot ewe with her two lambs.
This is the ewe which produces quality lamb for any market
- She is hardy.
- She is prolific and a top class mother.
- She is recognized as the best ewe to produce fat lambs off grass and grass alone .
- Her feet are sound and she is not prone to foot rot.
- She is a good forager.
- She produces ideal lambs for the French market.
- She clips a good fleece of wool of high quality.
- She has a long productive life.
- She makes a good price as a fat ewe.
We export Wicklow Cheviot sheep all over Europe direct from our Farm in Wicklow,
Ireland. We also export embryos and/or impregnated ewes.